Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She Bangs, She Bangs!

Feb. 23

New Do, New Me!

Can I just tell you how much movies inspire my real life..well apparently a lot! This weekend I watched three, that's right three, movies on Sunday and all of them had leading ladies with bangs. I think it was during 500 days of summer I looked over at Jules and said "I want bangs" she said ok and ran off to the kitchen to get scissors. We were both giddy with excitement that I thought we were drunk, so I asked her to confirm that we were both sober. And we were!

Here I am right after the new cut with my new sparkly head band from Target! ( I think I'm a supermodel)

Ok so this is not the most flattering picture but you can see the BANGS and the outfit so I was ok with settling with this one!

This is my outfit today, which I must say, I am bummed I wasted a good outfit on a Tuesday when no one sees me! I might sound cocky saying this is a good outfit but by my standards I like it! I love the layers and the new necklace that I got as a pressie for Olga. The cardi (also a new purchase from Target) is super comfy and long enough to cover my butt (uber important in the cardigan world).

xoxo

P.S. My bangs are getting a great response so far!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bangs. And great song title choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you were not inspired at all by a certain newly-banged Chaunce????

    OK...that sounds awkward...I mean a Chaunce with new bangs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn.. i may have to get bangs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so far HAS to be my favorite post! love, love, love it!! I especially like a little splash of that cute blonde with bangs. Very creative, very fun.
    love my girl with bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg friend! Could you possibly be any cuter?!? These bangs are amazing. i want to take the subway down to pershing square and sit on a bench in a grassy park and play the Penis game with you!!! Then I want to go to Catalina Island with a bunch of 12 year olds and a whole bag of wet n wild makeup! (cuz bangs will always remind me of our glory days back in the 7th grade).
    SERIOUSLY love you. Congrats on the new 'do!

    ReplyDelete