
Feb. 19
I love hand me downs and I love my Chaunce.
I was so sad when I found out Chauncey was moving to Denver but there was a plus side; the bags and bags of clothes she was getting rid of.
I was so excited to go through all the clothes and find hidden treasures.
So many of her tops and sweaters that I had always wished were mine actually are now!
This top is one of the great pieces that I got. I love it for soo many reasons. Let me count the ways...
1. It is not a solid color
2. the beautiful gold belt
3. it is long enough to wear with leggings
4. it is semi hipsterie
ok that is all that i can think of now...but isn't it a great top!
I'm sorry if you want it back now because I have made something old to you new to me!
xoxo
off to san diego for a lover's weekend w/ jules!

I was never so bold as to wear it with tights...LOVE it you lil hipster!
ReplyDelete