
Feb. 17
Wedding Planner - Just call me JLo
Today was not only a crazy day at work but also brother's tasting in Redondo Beach for the wedding. That means try to look like a professional mouse.
The only thing that got me through this day was loving my outfit.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I am OBSESSED with white and black and green. these three colors together make me soo happy! If I were to have a wedding (after today those chances are slim to none) these would be my wedding colors. I just love this top! (thank you Jules for making me buy it)
Feeling good in your outfit can just make or break or day.
I take my brother's wedding planning very seriously, so I thought I should look the part. Not only that but I had to run a meeting where I was the only woman in a room filled with 8 men. So liking my outfit def gave me the confidence I needed to pretend like I knew what I was doing.
xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment