Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lady in red


Feb. 18
Yes, I know both of these pics are not of me but just wait for the explanation.
Whenever wearing black and gray, I feel it is nice to throw in some color to spice up the outfit.

I went to Olga's closet for the red flats and red bangle! Just a hint of color and I felt my outfit was a hit! As for my hair, I had the side bun again!

Speaking of side buns, the last time I did one and posted a pic it inspired a reader to do one as well. I demanded she send me a picture, after she made me ask politely I was sent the pic and told her it would appear in a post. Since my mind is consumed with work right now and I can't be clever or witty here is the beautiful chaunce with her side bun!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i feel famous! my hair, my clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mess up again? geeeesh. I guess commented on two posts in one place.

    ReplyDelete