March 3.
I want to be famous!
I don't only get my hand me downs for Lindsey, I'd say I have been wearing clothes that belonged to Rachelle for many many years!
When this girl cleans out her closet you want to be the first person in line! Behind me that is!
Here I am wearing one of her tops that as you can see she used to wear and this shirt is FAMOUS!
If you become a fan of Rachelle Wood on facebook (plug) you can see many photos of her working and wearing clothes that I know can call mine!
I hope to run into David Spade wearing this shirt and he mistakes me for Rachelle, I would not correct him!
xoxo
OOHHH MY GAWWWD this is amazing. I posted that picture and actually asked myself what ever happened to that shirt! i cant even remember what brand it is or where its from?!?
ReplyDeleteI think you rock it PERFECTLY and I am so honored to have made it big time on the hipster blog! love u!