That is the word that best describes Erin Hogeboom! She is a beam of light! I am so happy that she is back in the US and that I get to spend time with her. I feel lucky that I can call her my friend. She is an amazing person and I might just make this whole blog about her! ahaha I just had to share how happy she makes me and I am thrilled that I get to hang out with her a few more times during her stay in SoCal.
All morning I was thinking about my blog and the role it has in my life and ALL those who read it. I know I am not talking about life changing or even important things. I'm talking about fashion and my life really. But I do hope that it brings a smile to your face when you read it, because that will make me feel like I have accomplished something.
My last few outfits have not been blog worthy, but I promise to have on a good one tomorrow!
xoxoxo
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment