Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day and Night

Feb. 11.
Day Outfit
Oh the predicament of turning a day outfit into a night outfit.
Tonight, I have the pleasure of celebrating my friend's bday in WeHo and don't have time to go home and change from work.
Luckily, I work at a place where I can get away w/ being a hipster in training.
So I started with the go to leggings and THE boots and needed a top to go with it. I found this dress from target that was perfect. To make it "work appropriate" I added this cover up from Banana .
Semi-professional mouse right??
Night Outfit
to turn this into a night outfit all I have to do is take off the cover up and pull down the dress a little. Tada! I'm ready to dance with the boys in WeHo tonight!

I'll keep you posted if I get any in THE boots, prob not because most of boys will be looking for other boys tonight!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love the dress. great transformation ratty! don't forget your glitter

    ReplyDelete