Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dirty PoP!


Feb. 10
Every night I go to sleep wondering what outfit I will wear the next day. I'm hoping that as I sleep the vision will come and I will wake up knowing what to wear. That did not happen this morning so I needed something else to inspire me. The sun is out so it made me want to wear some color.
You can't tell but my scarf is yellow (xmas present from chaunce)..this would be the hipster element to today's outfit. It is a very long circle scarf that you can wear many ways..this is the only way I have mastered.
Then for the pop to the traditional brown and black combo i love I added a green tank.
When I got to work to take my pic I was told that I look very rasta w/ my colors. but that's ok cause i love my mamma and will represent Jamaica anytime!
you also can't really tell but i do have a side bun that i have been rocking quite frequently and am obsessed with.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love that you are rocking the circle scarf! bring it with you when you come visit me and we will test out many ways to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete