
...no not me. brother went to the chapel.
As much as people thought it was my wedding..my beautiful brother got married on March 27 and I was the maid of honor.
I think one of the most important duties of the maid of honor is picking out the bridal party dresses. that is if the bride allows you to and luckily my bro was not an uber crazy bride and was pretty relaxed when it came to this...of course I wanted to go with Jcrew and the color that we went with was oh so pretty.
as much as i looked forward to finding THE dress it was quite the process to get us to THE wedding day.
The dress you see here was not the first dress I bought. it was the second but had to go through some alterations to be the perfect dress, so that I looked almost as pretty as the bride.
i am so happy with the final outcome. If it weren't for an amazing dinner two nights before with the "a-list" where i stated i wanted to be a "hipster maid of honor". how was this going to get accomplished? we weren't quite sure how we were going to do my hair so the decision was made to add a headband and go from there. BEST DECISION EVER. the hair was perfect the dress w/ the straps all came together and i think i pulled it off.
it has been two weeks since the wedding but i don't want to stop talking about..so here it can live on a little longer.
xoxo

THE best MoH hipster EVERRRR! Such a pro. Love that you designed the straps and added some silverlake to that j.crew!
ReplyDelete