Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Comes ang Goes (in waves)

Hipster or Homeless?
This is a fun game that I love to play. Where do I play it? Anywhere, people watching on Melrose or in my own living room.
After not seeing brother for a week she comes over in this outfit and I clearly had to ask if she was a hipster or homeless.
The hipster elements to her outfit were the Toms and the panda beanie. The sweater could be hipster if not paired with those pants. The combo made her straight homeless. Yes, she was only wearing this outfit to come over for dinner but I still had to judge, cause that's what I do.
Now when Lisa wore the Panda hat with a regular cute outfit it was totes hipster and acceptable at Tiki Ti. She fit right in.
I challenge all of you to play hipster or homeless next time you are out and tell me how much fun it was.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment