i went to a country fest with my brothers in indio. this take place the weekend after Coachella and having gone twice to coachella i knew that it was going to be blazing hot during the day.
i always like to dress according to the weather so that i know i am going to be comfortable and cute!
i had it stuck in my head that i wanted to wear a dress, i thought it was very country. I found this one at target and purchased it as my stagecoach dress.
When we were getting ready that morning i kept trying to see if i was really going to be ok in a dress ALL day. I sat on the floor, tried bending over (you never know what you will have to do at a country fest) and decided I would be much more comfy if I wore my "she cuts" under the dress. After a quick approval from chaunce that it all looked good. I was good to go.
Now i know you saw "she cuts" and thought "what are those". They are probably one of my favorite purchases I have made. I bought them to wear to coachella the first time and then wore them when i went for the second time and now they have become the go to festival outfit. I believe we started calling them she cuts because Lindsey took a pair of jeans and cut them herself into shorts and I said, "ya she cut them" and now we refer to shorts that look like they were once jeans "she cuts". If that is not the story you remember please help me!
In the end I was very happy with my stagecoach outfit. We did see about 5 other girls in the same dress but I guess you should expect that when you buy something from Target.
I leave you with me as a true cowgirl, wearing lisa's country hat.
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment