March 9
Due to recent incidents in my oh so dramatic life, I have not felt the need to get up and pick a cute outfit. I don't think you can even call what I am wearing today an outfit, it is just something to wear so I am not in sweats. I do believe I look more homeless than a hipster today. I would not dare post a picture of today's outfit so I put one from Sunday where my head looks uber hipster.
I have not been blogging due to the lack of inspiration to be cute and care about my outfit but then I read Chelsea's post and that was the motivation I needed to blog again.
I'm hoping my new determination to get fit will inspire me to be the fashionista I desire to be. I took my first class at Pop Physique today with Chell Bell and I also signed up for 6 pilates classes . With both of these making my body lean and long clothes should just look AMAZING on me!
Hopefully I will have some more hipster outfits to post soon.
xoxo

"More homeless than hipster" is a classic line! Let me know what you think about pilates. Excited to see you soon!! XO
ReplyDeletePS- your arm looks really good in that pic today. :)
..... love u, fren.
ReplyDelete